SEE THAT TINY DOT BETWEEN RANGES 2 AND 3? THAT IS A CAR!
BULLPUP SHOOT SETUP
CHECK-IN AND PARKING:
When you enter the facility, proceed up the drive on the hill to the left past the Shoot Tower and Office and park in the grassy area. Check in and fill out your waivers and receive a wristband (YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CHECK IN, SIGN WAIVERS, AND RECEIVE A WRISTBAND).
20+ Vendors will be located at the gravel lot next to the office. Guns, ammo, accesories, and all sorts of other goodies will be available for purchase (cash only)
The Black Bear Lodge will be selling food around noon at a tent in the Vendor area. You are more than welcome to pack your own food and bring it with. Portable toilets will be located near the office, near bay 7, and near the three lower bays.
The Bullpup Shoot will be hosted on bays 2, 3, 5, 7, and 8 with steel gongs at all bays. Ammo will be provided for demo guns (small fee applies to cover cost of ammo) and you should bring ammo for your own guns. Please no AP or ammunition that would damage steel targets.
Bay 2 is full auto, belt fed, suppressed, and other demo weapons. Ammo will be provided ($10 ammo cost for 1-2 magazines and shooting is supervised by the demo weapon providers.
Bay 3 is "open shoot" - bring your own weapon to shoot at the event, talk to others, and get to know everyone at the event. The range will be monitored by range safety officers, and all instructions and safety rules must be adhered to, or you will be asked to leave the property.
Bay 5 is for use by authorized Media personnel for interviews, reviews, and test firing. This bay may also host a short demonstration of manipulation and handling of the AUG in the afternoon.
Bay 7 will feature the "big boys" - 308 and 50 caliber BMG semi autos for you to try out! (small charge for cost of ammunition)
Bay 8 will be featuring a civil war era black power cannon and crew! The crew will be doing a demonstration firing once an hour for the whole day. Come see the biggest kaboom we can make without getting in trouble!
Some of the weapons that you may be able to try out: (all sorts of stuff shows up that often is not listed, varies each year!)
Full Auto Tavor 5.56mm
Full Auto X95 Micro Tavor 5.56mm
Steyr AUG 5.56mm (full auto, likely suppressed)
RPD 7.62x39mm Light Machine Gun (full auto)
Krebs Custom KV-14 custom AK
21" barrel FN-FAL (full auto)
11" barrel FN-FAL OSW (full auto)
14.5" M4 assault rifle (full auto)
AK-47 (full auto)
9mm integrally suppressed 9mm Tavor
9mm Steyr AUG
Brugger and Thomet TP9 9mm SMG (full auto, likely suppressed)
PS90 SMG 5.7mm
Thompson M1928 45 ACP SMG (full auto)
Lithgow Arms USA F90 ATRAX
CZ Scorpion EVO SBR, full autos
Desert Tech rifles
....and many more!
THE SITE TRAINING
The Site Training is a world class shooting and training facility operated by retired Navy Seal Jim Kauber. The facility includes training ranges from 25 to 600 yards and two shoot houses. Numbers below correspond to the map above:
1) Live-fire shoot house: 2700 square feet, multiple rooms with ballistic walls and ballistic bullet traps with overhead catwalk for instructor evaluation
2) Multi-purpose pistol, carbine, and shotgun: Paper and stationary/reactive steel targets
3) Multi-purpose pistol, carbine, and shotgun: Paper and stationary/reactive steel targets
4) Pistol calibers only: Five falling plate racks, stationary steel and paper targets.
5) Multi-purpose pistol, carbine, and shotgun: Stationary paper and steel with a variable speed moving target system.
6) Jungle walk: Live-fire tactical and hunting rifle courses with reactive steel targets
7) 100 yard carbine range: Paper and steel targets
8) 600 yard rifle range: Paper and moving/stationary/reactive steel targets
9) Two story simulation house: Realty based non-lethal Simunitions type training. Lower floor: 2900 sq ft, Upper floor: 826 sq ft